Home Buyers want Photos & Floor Plans.
According to the 2018 NAR Generational Trends Survey*, the top 4 most useful things buyers see when searching for homes are:
- Detailed property information (i.e., beds, baths, sq footage)
- Floor Plans
- Virtual tours
The same survey* told us sellers are looking for 6 specific things from a listing agent:
- Help market the home to potential buyers
- Help sell the home in a specific time-frame
- Help price the home competitively
- Help find a buyer
- Help seller find ways to fix up the home to sell it for more
- Help with negotiating and dealing with buyers
Sellers were once buyers. It only stands to reason that in order to get the listing, you want to demonstrate how you’ll meet the seller's, as well as the buyer's, expectations.
Get a Customizable Template. To help you, we have created a customizable listing presentation template you can download, and then edit. It features the content we create as part of the FloorPlanOnline marketing platform which has been proven to get more listings, and help you sell them more effectively. By downloading the template, you will also get a $50 off coupon for the full service 360 WalkThrough Tour or $10 off a FloorPlan Tour
*Per the National Association of Realtors® research 2018 Home Buyers & Sellers Generational Trends